Latest Fraud News
- Law license suspended for Boardman man
- Marrero business owner arrested for insurance fraud
- Officials: Corrections officer charged with illegally collecting workers’ compensation, transportation benefits
- Worker with three jobs while also collecting BWC disability benefits pleads guilty to workers’ comp fraud and ordered to return $12k
- North Ridgeville doctor charged with Medicare fraud
- Doctor and office manager convicted of healthcare kickback conspiracy
Be informed, updated, in the know. The latest fraud news, trends and analysis from the Coalition. It’s all here with insightful daily updates. America’s largest hub on the pulse of insurance fraud.
Stay in the know
It’s free — sign up now to receive…
Fraud News Weekly … Your trusted every-Friday recap of all things insurance fraud: the newest cases, trends and legislation.
Coalition Quarterly keeps you updated on the latest Coalition activities to help you combat fraud.