Latest Fraud News
- Assisted suicide attempted to pass down $10M to son, botched
- Former Madison County pharmacy owner sentenced for health card fraud
- Ex-Sioux City plastic surgeon gets probation on fraud charge
- Alameda County jail’s medical director was fired for using her position to obtain drugs
- McCrae Dowless sentenced for social security fraud
- 8th Circ finds no evidence of Medicaid fraud by Planned Parenthood
Be informed, updated, in the know. The latest fraud news, trends and analysis from the Coalition. It’s all here with insightful daily updates. America’s largest hub on the pulse of insurance fraud.
Stay in the know
It’s free — sign up now to receive…
Fraud News Weekly … Your trusted every-Friday recap of all things insurance fraud: the newest cases, trends and legislation.
Coalition Quarterly keeps you updated on the latest Coalition activities to help you combat fraud.