Latest Fraud News
- Georgia woman gets prison time for COVID relief fraud
- Noida: 8 arrested for duping 300 people in insurance policy fraud
- Florida Oncologist charged with prescription and insurance fraud
- Healthcare breaches give fraudsters new tools for ‘Targeted’ crowdfunding scams
- Companies turn to cyber insurance as hackers rise
- State warns of scam attempts with upcoming auto insurance refunds
Be informed, updated, in the know. The latest fraud news, trends and analysis from the Coalition. It’s all here with insightful daily updates. America’s largest hub on the pulse of insurance fraud.
Stay in the know
It’s free — sign up now to receive…
Fraud News Weekly … Your trusted every-Friday recap of all things insurance fraud: the newest cases, trends and legislation.
Coalition Quarterly keeps you updated on the latest Coalition activities to help you combat fraud.