Latest Fraud News
- US spinal care practice among first to issue healthcare data breach warning in 2021
- Trandahl seeking withdrawal of Medicaid fraud guilty pleas
- March sentencing set for woman in massive Medicaid fraud case
- Suspect identified in Aiken kidnapping, prescription fraud
- Texas hospice, home health owners settle $1.8M unlawful referral complaint
- Trump grants relief to third fraudster, commutes sentence for $73M Medicare con
Be informed, updated, in the know. The latest fraud news, trends and analysis from the Coalition. It’s all here with insightful daily updates. America’s largest hub on the pulse of insurance fraud.
Stay in the know
It’s free — sign up now to receive…
Fraud News Weekly … Your trusted every-Friday recap of all things insurance fraud: the newest cases, trends and legislation.
Coalition Quarterly keeps you updated on the latest Coalition activities to help you combat fraud.