Latest Fraud News
- National month of action aims to get 70% of Americans vaccinated
- Lowndes Co. woman charged with five counts of obtaining a controlled substance by fraud
- Contractor arrested, extradited to Missouri for consumer fraud
- Report: Telehealth fraud has cheated the US of billions in the pandemic
- FBI alleges Ohio doc handed out pills without medical need
- Conn. counselor admits to billing Medicaid for services never rendered
Be informed, updated, in the know. The latest fraud news, trends and analysis from the Coalition. It’s all here with insightful daily updates. America’s largest hub on the pulse of insurance fraud.
Stay in the know
It’s free — sign up now to receive…
Fraud News Weekly … Your trusted every-Friday recap of all things insurance fraud: the newest cases, trends and legislation.
Coalition Quarterly keeps you updated on the latest Coalition activities to help you combat fraud.