Latest Fraud News
- Two Florida doctors convicted in $31M Medicare fraud scheme
- Feds expect to collect $4.7B in insurance fraud penalties
- Dentist pleads guilty and gets probation for refusing to keep proper records
- Guldi convicted of defrauding lender out of $250K+from jail: Feds
- Chicago man convicted of participating in illegal kickback conspiracy
- Woman convicted for billing claims as part of $65M pharmaceutical “Coupon” fraud
Be informed, updated, in the know. The latest fraud news, trends and analysis from the Coalition. It’s all here with insightful daily updates. America’s largest hub on the pulse of insurance fraud.
Stay in the know
It’s free — sign up now to receive…
Fraud News Weekly … Your trusted every-Friday recap of all things insurance fraud: the newest cases, trends and legislation.
Coalition Quarterly keeps you updated on the latest Coalition activities to help you combat fraud.