If you suspect an insurance scheme, you can report it safely and easily. Take action, help lower the high cost we all pay for insurance fraud.
STATE FRAUD BUREAU
Contact your state fraud bureau. Most states have fraud bureaus.
NATIONAL INSURANCE CRIME BUREAU
NICB investigates crimes against coverage such as auto, home, liability and workers compensation.
REPORT MEDICAL PROVIDERS
Include as much information as possible:
- Full details of the suspected scam.
- Dates, names, phone numbers, emails and URLs of suspected individuals and organizations.
- Insurance companies that were defrauded - or did the defrauding.
- Amount of money you believe was lost.
- Records and other evidence.
- Other information you think is helpful.