Latest Fraud News
- Pensacola insurance company owner sentenced to 14 years in prison for wire fraud
- Caswell County woman charged with insurance fraud
- Morris County woman charged in $10M scheme to commit healthcare fraud
- Husband and wife charged in multi-million dollar home health fraud
- Couple convicted of running fraud health care scheme in Toledo
- Attorney General Josh Stein announces Medicaid fraud conviction
Be informed, updated, in the know. The latest fraud news, trends and analysis from the Coalition. It’s all here with insightful daily updates. America’s largest hub on the pulse of insurance fraud.
Stay in the know
It’s free — sign up now to receive…
Fraud News Weekly … Your trusted every-Friday recap of all things insurance fraud: the newest cases, trends and legislation.
Coalition Quarterly keeps you updated on the latest Coalition activities to help you combat fraud.