Latest Fraud News
- Two plead guilty in multi-million dollar Medicare scam
- Phishing scam targets New York medical professionals
- Calif. woman allegedly made false claims following COVID-19 diagnosis in order to collect $33K
- Ariz. couple convicted of scamming businesses to steal insurance premiums
- Wis. man burns home & wife’s possessions, court decides fate of insurance claim
- N.J. man indicted for alleged sales role in compound med con
Be informed, updated, in the know. The latest fraud news, trends and analysis from the Coalition. It’s all here with insightful daily updates. America’s largest hub on the pulse of insurance fraud.
Stay in the know
It’s free — sign up now to receive…
Fraud News Weekly … Your trusted every-Friday recap of all things insurance fraud: the newest cases, trends and legislation.
Coalition Quarterly keeps you updated on the latest Coalition activities to help you combat fraud.