Latest Fraud News
- Chicago woman sentenced to 56 months for home health fraud
- Louisiana marketer sentenced in more than $180M healthcare fraud scheme
- N.Y. man allegedly took $35K in undeserved comp benefits
- Utah YouTube star charged with insurance fraud
- Feds sue N.Y. non-profit for medicaid expenses passed off to for-profit companies controlled by the non-profit
- Shadow clinic owner paid Fla. doctors to prescribe opioids to nearly all patients who visited the clinic
Be informed, updated, in the know. The latest fraud news, trends and analysis from the Coalition. It’s all here with insightful daily updates. America’s largest hub on the pulse of insurance fraud.
Stay in the know
It’s free — sign up now to receive…
Fraud News Weekly … Your trusted every-Friday recap of all things insurance fraud: the newest cases, trends and legislation.
Coalition Quarterly keeps you updated on the latest Coalition activities to help you combat fraud.