Latest Fraud News
- Arizona ranks 6th in fraud with a 138% increase
- UK man accused of dangerous driving, accident caught on dash cam
- Irish ‘ghost broker’ used fake docs to secure lower premiums for clients
- Ark. man sentenced in lucrative TRICARE scheme
- Pa. doc accused of defrauding Medicare & Medicaid by writing illegal scripts
- N.C. man accused of torching rental home, dog dies in fire
Be informed, updated, in the know. The latest fraud news, trends and analysis from the Coalition. It’s all here with insightful daily updates. America’s largest hub on the pulse of insurance fraud.
Stay in the know
It’s free — sign up now to receive…
Fraud News Weekly … Your trusted every-Friday recap of all things insurance fraud: the newest cases, trends and legislation.
Coalition Quarterly keeps you updated on the latest Coalition activities to help you combat fraud.