Latest Fraud News
- New trial ordered for Pa. man convicted of killing wife and faking crash
- N.J. construction owner faces 10 years for allegedly underreporting wages
- N.C. man allegedly filed claims on mink coats that were not stolen
- Colorado residents have lost over $8.5M to Covid-19 scams
- The most influential spreader of Coronavirus misinformation online
- Watch out for vaccine card scams
Be informed, updated, in the know. The latest fraud news, trends and analysis from the Coalition. It’s all here with insightful daily updates. America’s largest hub on the pulse of insurance fraud.
Stay in the know
It’s free — sign up now to receive…
Fraud News Weekly … Your trusted every-Friday recap of all things insurance fraud: the newest cases, trends and legislation.
Coalition Quarterly keeps you updated on the latest Coalition activities to help you combat fraud.