Latest Fraud News
- Calif. man allegedly alters cycle receipts
- Pharma doles out 85K pain pills in Wisc.
- More than 60,000 Iowans affected by Mercy Iowa City data breach
- Fayetteville officer assaulted while trying to take suspect into custody for prescription fraud, police say
- Bogus Tenn. claims adjuster pleads to fraud
- $1.6M comp lien scheme suspected in Calif.
Be informed, updated, in the know. The latest fraud news, trends and analysis from the Coalition. It’s all here with insightful daily updates. America’s largest hub on the pulse of insurance fraud.
Stay in the know
It’s free — sign up now to receive…
Fraud News Weekly … Your trusted every-Friday recap of all things insurance fraud: the newest cases, trends and legislation.
Coalition Quarterly keeps you updated on the latest Coalition activities to help you combat fraud.