Latest Fraud News
- Regulators open probes, Warren Buffett dumps stock as claims of abuse and fraud mount against a top Globe Life agency
- Owner of Temporary Employment Agency sentenced for tax fraud and workers compensation insurance scheme
- Watchdog starts on-site probe of Bigmotor and Sompo Japan
- Man pleads guilty in sober living facility fraud case
- Sheldon woman gets probation for insurance fraud
- Norton woman sentenced for fake car insurance claim
Be informed, updated, in the know. The latest fraud news, trends and analysis from the Coalition. It’s all here with insightful daily updates. America’s largest hub on the pulse of insurance fraud.
Stay in the know
It’s free — sign up now to receive…
Fraud News Weekly … Your trusted every-Friday recap of all things insurance fraud: the newest cases, trends and legislation.
Coalition Quarterly keeps you updated on the latest Coalition activities to help you combat fraud.
Please login to YourMembership account.