Latest Fraud News
- Common medical scams that should be on every doctor’s radar
- Police warn people to be wary of ‘extra asphalt’ driveway-paving scams
- Americans share their medical debt horror stories
- Rex woman wanted for fraud, forgery
- A Conway woman has been arrested and charged for alleged prescription drug fraud
- Long Island dentist arrested for distributing prescription drugs to women in exchange for sex
Be informed, updated, in the know. The latest fraud news, trends and analysis from the Coalition. It’s all here with insightful daily updates. America’s largest hub on the pulse of insurance fraud.
Stay in the know
It’s free — sign up now to receive…
Fraud News Weekly … Your trusted every-Friday recap of all things insurance fraud: the newest cases, trends and legislation.
Coalition Quarterly keeps you updated on the latest Coalition activities to help you combat fraud.