Latest Fraud News
- Canyon County woman sentenced for provider fraud
- Hospice nurse charged with fraud and identity theft
- Gary woman ordered to pay $192,659 in restitution
- Woman awaiting sentencing in healthcare fraud case again charged with committing healthcare fraud
- Toledo area physician charged with fraudulently billing more than $8.4M to Medicare
- Lawrence-based doc charged with illegally prescribing drugs to substance use disorder and chronic pain patients
Be informed, updated, in the know. The latest fraud news, trends and analysis from the Coalition. It’s all here with insightful daily updates. America’s largest hub on the pulse of insurance fraud.
Stay in the know
It’s free — sign up now to receive…
Fraud News Weekly … Your trusted every-Friday recap of all things insurance fraud: the newest cases, trends and legislation.
Coalition Quarterly keeps you updated on the latest Coalition activities to help you combat fraud.