Here’s why you should join …
- The Coalition works in three major areas: Advocacy, Information and Outreach.
- 290 organizations have united with the Coalition to fight multiple insurance fraud issues today.
- 30 years of being a valuable strategic partner to our members and we’re still growing strong.
- Diverse organizations united to support the insurance fraud fight, share data and trends and expand vital fraud fighting connections.
- Insurers, public interest/consumer groups, associations, associate/business partners, government agencies and international partners agree that the Coalition is a valuable investment.
The Benefits of Membership …
- The Coalition can help amplify your voice across our industry wide spectrum of thought leadership and organizations.
- The Coalition is both a national and international hub for the anti-fraud community.
- To learn more, download our membership brochure to see our member benefits.
- Learn why insurers and our business partners invest in Coalition membership.
- Two major Coalition networking events with anti-fraud leaders during the year.
- Access to time saving searchable databases focused on fraud laws & regulations and arrest & conviction data.
- 10 member law firms are ready to provide valuable legal support through amicus briefs.
- Existing FREE customizable Coalition videos & infographics to apply your organization logo & URL.
- Creative services to assist members in a variety of capacities.
- 10 Committees / Task Forces to choose from and join.
- Members are the first recipients of any new major studies that is developed by the Coalition and partners when completed.
- Opportunities to submit articles for the coveted JIFA (Journal of Insurance Fraud in America) publication run by the Coalition.
- Write blogs on topics your organization wants the membership to know about.
- Ability to participate in Webinars and FraudPods.
- Company featured Member Spotlight in our digital Fraud News Weekly newsletter to thousands members.
- And much much more!
Membership Dues …
The Coalition is financed mainly through annual dues paid by for-profit members. Dues for 2023:
- Government organizations: Free of charge
- Property-casualty insurers: $3,000-$33,600, based on direct written premium
- Life-health-disability insurers: $3,000-$16,300, based on direct written premium or lives covered
- Businesses providing anti-fraud products & services: $7,500
- Associations: $6,200
- Recognized consumer & public-interest groups: Free of charge
Contact Kendra Smith 202-393-7330. Once accepted, you will receive a membership dues invoice. Please do not send dues payment with application.
The Coalition has a long history of helping America become a less-friendly place for insurance fraud. Our members agree the Coalition provides tremendous value for their dues dollar.