The Coalition is the national hub for the anti-fraud community. We unite diverse organizations to support the fraud fight … share data and trends … and expand vital fraud fighting connections.
Insurers, consumer groups, government agencies and other partners know the Coalition is a valuable investment. 280+ organizations are members. Interested in becoming a member?
How you benefit
- Network with anti-fraud leaders: Prosecutors, fraud bureau chiefs, legislators, regulators, insurers and consumer leaders.
- Trend briefings by leading experts.
- Searchable databases of fraud laws & regulations.
- Arrest & conviction data.
- Legal support through amicus briefs.
- Consumer outreach: Free Coalition videos & infographics to use with your own name, logo & URL.
- Download our membership brochure to see our member benefits.
- Learn why insurers and our business partners invest in Coalition membership.
The Coalition is financed mainly through annual dues paid by for-profit members. Dues for 2023:
- Property-casualty insurers: $3,000-$33,600, based on direct written premium.
- Life-health-disability insurers: $3,000-$16,300, based on direct written premium or lives covered.
- Businesses providing anti-fraud products & services: $7,500.
- Associations: $6,200.
- Law firms: $5,000 (membership by invitation only).
- Government organizations: Free of charge.
- Recognized consumer & public-interest groups: Free of charge.
Volunteering for Coalition committees and task forces is a valuable way to support the fraud fight. You’ll work on specific projects. Help develop strategy for legislation, regulation, research studies and public outreach programs.
Call: 202-393-7332. Once accepted, you will receive a dues invoice. Please do not send dues payment with application.
The Coalition has a long history of helping America become a less-friendly place for insurance fraud. Our members agree the Coalition provides tremendous value for their dues dollar.